Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- A levels: Our A-level typical offer for our BEng/BSc three-year courses will be AAB including an A-level Mathematics.
- GCSEs: From applicants who have taken GCSEs, we look for a good range of subjects, including GCSE English Language at grade C or above.
- International Baccalaureate: For BEng/BSc courses, we will ask for an overall grade of 35 points, with a grade 6 in Mathematics at Higher Level.
- Irish Leaving Certificate: For BEng/BSc courses, we will ask for AAAABB at Higher Level, including A1 or A2 Mathematics.
- Cambridge Pre-U Diploma: For BEng/BSc courses, pass with D3/D3/M2 in principal subjects including Mathematics.
English Language Requirements:
- IELTS or equivalent: 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component
- Skills for Computer Scientists
- Theory and Practice of Programming
- Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science
- Introduction to Computer Architectures
- Foundation in Electronics, Signals & Circuits
- Programming of Micro-Controllers
- Human Aspects of Computer Science
- Numerical Analysis
- Implementation of Programming Languages
- Principles of Programming Languages
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computability and Complexity
- Vision and Graphics
- Analysable Real-Time Systems
- Computer Vision
- Designing and Maintaining Software
- Embedded Systems Design and Implementation
- Computing by Graph Transformation
- Information and Coding Theory
- Introduction to Neural Computing and Applications
- Machine Learning and Applications
- Programming: Correctness by Construction