Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
Degree and/or experience:
- Normally a good honours degree or equivalent is required. Work experience is useful but not essential.
- Applicants with non-standard entry qualifications will be considered. If you are unsure whether you meet the entry requirements then please contact us.
- International students who need help meeting the academic entry requirements should contact our International College.
English Language Requirement:
- In order to benefit from, contribute to and enjoy the course, a good command of spoken and written English language is required. If English is not your first language, you will need English language proficiency equivalent to an overall IELTS score of at least 6.5, with 6.0 in the written test and a minimum of 5.5 in the other elements.
- Management Environment
- International Management and Leadership
- Managing Organisational Behaviour
- Accounting for Managers
- Marketing in an International Context
- International study visit
- Management Integration
- Managing Information and Systems
- International Strategy Management
- Management Project
- Management Consulting
- Public Services Strategy and Change
- Managing Talent, Performance and Reward
- Cross-cultural Negotiations
- Managing Professionals
- Marketing Ethics and Social Responsibility
- Supply Chain Management
- New Product Development
- Employment Law for Managers
- Global Management
- Quality Marketing
- International Business
- Social Marketing