- Ranked 8 QS World University Rankings 2013
- Ranked 11 THE World University Rankings 2013-2014
- Ranked 9 THE World University Rankings 2014-2015
- Ranked 10 QS World University Rankings 2014
- Ranked 15 QS World University Rankings 2015
- Ranked 12 THE World University Rankings 2015-2016
- Ranked 16 QS World University Rankings 2018
|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
About Yale University
Yale University provided facilities like classroom buildings, laboratories, libraries, galleries, performance spaces, athletic facilities, and residential buildings have grown and changed to serve a mission of excellence in teaching and discovery.
The Yale Biology Building is a 286,000-square-foot laboratory planned for Yale’s Science Hill. Designed by Pelli/Clark/Pelli, this new building will front on Whitney Avenue and serve as a new home for the Department of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology.
The Undergraduate Science Teaching Center will be located on Science Hill adjacent to Klein Biology Tower. The 50,000-square-foot facility will provide classrooms, teaching laboratories, and space for mentoring programs. The facility was designed by HBRA Architects.
The Dramatic Arts Complex will consolidate the activities of both the School of Drama and the Yale Repertory Theatre. This contemporary complex will be ideally suited to modern theater and theater training, with offices, classrooms, workshops, and a 400-seat, professionally equipped performance space.
Hendrie Hall is slated for a roof-to-basement renovation and expansion to provide state-of-the-art music practice and performance space for undergraduates and graduate students. The renovation was designed by Kuwabara Payne McKenna & Blumberg.
Yale University is an American private Ivy League research university located in New Haven, Connecticut.
- Yale University provided Residential Colleges for the student becomes freshman students. Yale makes every effort to represent the diversity of the entire undergraduate community within every residential college. Yale makes every effort to represent the diversity of the entire undergraduate community within every residential college. In this sense each college is a microcosm of the larger student population. The residential college system offers students a familiar, comfortable living environment, personal interaction with faculty members and administrators, and exciting opportunities for academic and extracurricular exploration.
- Around the University, there are many places for students to choose.