Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- In addition to the general admission requirements for all engineering students, admission to the MSME program requires an undergraduate degree in engineering or physical sciences, a grade point average of 3.0/4.0 for the last two years of undergraduate work, or First Class standing, and a statement of purpose indicating research interests.
- Non-native speakers of English must provide a TOEFL score of at least 550 paper or 79 internet based, OR an overall band score of 6.5 on the IELTS examination.
Areas of specialization:
- Materials Science and Engineering (including Composites; Nano- and Bio-Composites; Nanotechnology);
- Energy and Thermal-Fluid Sciences (including Alternative Fuels and Fuel Safety; Bio-Fluids and Bio-Heat Transfer; Computational Fluid Dynamics and Heat Transfer);
- Mechanical Systems Analysis and Design (including Vehicle Crashworthiness and Impact Dynamics; Mechanical Design); and
- Robotics and Control (including biosensors and biomedical devices; non-linear control).