About this course
The EEPS program is designed to train a new generation of scientists, professionals, and educators who will be well equipped with general knowledge and skills in methodology, critical and creative thinking in scientific research, and advanced knowledge and skills in geology, environmental science, or physics. Graduates will meet the requirements and challenges of the 21st century to become successful science educators, professionals in industry or government, and/or aspirants to PhD studies.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in any field of natural sciences.
- A bachelor’s degree outside the field of natural sciences are also encouraged to apply for conditional admission.
- Meet the general admission requirements of the Graduate School.
- TOEFL score of 550 (PBT) or a 79 on the iBT or higher.
- A minimum overall band score of 6.5 on the IELTS exam.