Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
Information not available
- Fulfill Graduate School admission requirements.
- Show potential to do graduate work by meeting one or more of the following:
- Graduate from the WSU teacher education program with a minimum GPA of 2.750 in the last 60 credit hours; or
- Graduate from an NCATE accredited program with a 3.000 or better GPA in the last 60 credit hours; or
- Take the Graduate Record Exam with a minimum score of 152 in Verbal Reasoning and 143 in Quantitative Reasoning, or take the Miller Analogies Test and score a minimum of 40; or
- Provide alternative evidence that documents academic aptitude.
- Provide evidence of involvement in curriculum development or teaching.
- Diversity and Culture in a Global Society
- Change, Creativity and Innovation
- Learning Theory - Curriculum Design
- Instructional Theory
- Inquiry into Instructional Practice Part I
- Inquiry into Instructional Practice Part II
- Instructional Leadership: Professionalism and Collaboration
- Thesis/Non Thesis requirement
- Professional Portfolio Development
- Presentation of Professional Portfolio / Master's Thesis
- Master's Thesis