Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Have earned a four-year undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution or a recognized institution in another country whose requirements for the bachelor’s degree are substantially equivalent to an American fouryear bachelor’s degree.
- Have a grade point average of at least 2.75 on a 4.00 scale for the last 60 semester hours of course work and for all courses in economics and required mathematics.
- Non-native speakers of English must have received a minimum score of 550 on the paper based or 79 on the internet based TOEFL or a minimum overall band score of 6.5 on the IELTS
- Math. Methods in Econ
- Applied Econometrics I
- Macroeconomic Analysis
- Microeconomic Analysis or
- Managerial Economics 3
- Analysis of Business
- Conditions and Forecasting or
- Applied Econometrics II
Economics Analysis Track
- Five additional courses in economics or related areas and a 3 hour research project (18 credit hours) or four additional courses in economics or related areas and 3 hours of thesis (15 credit hours).
Financial Economics Track
- Managerial Finance
- Monetary Economics & Policy
- Three additional courses in economics or finance and a 3 hour research project (12 credit hours) or two additional courses in economics or finance that are track related and 3 hours of thesis (9 credit hours).
International Economics Track
- International Economics & Business
- International Finance
- International Finance & Investment
- Two economics/international-related courses (such as the MBA course, International
- Business & Competitiveness) and a 3-hour research project (9 credit hours) or one economics/ international course and 3 hoursof thesis (6 credit hours).