Other costs apply
About this course
WSU’s Doctor of Physical Therapy program is the only program of its kind located in Kansas’ health care hub and is fully accredited through the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education.
- Hold a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution;
- Meet the following minimum grade requirements: 3.0 GPA in the last 60 semester credit hours, 3.0 GPA in physical therapy math/science prerequisite courses, and a 3.0 GPA in overall physical therapy prerequisite courses. Earn a “C” grade (2.0 credit points) or better in all prerequisite course;
- Have completed, or have plans to complete, the prerequisite requirements by the spring semester prior to the first semester of the program (summer);
- Have 20 hours of physical therapy clinical observation in one or more physical therapy departments.
- International students must submit a minimum TOEFL score of 600 (paper-based), or 100 (Internet-based) or a minimum of a 7.5 overall band score on the IELTS;
- Submit official GRE scores; must have taken the general test within the last five years.