About this course
The Wichita State University Doctor of Audiology Program is a 3 year program that leads to the Certificate of Clinical Competence by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (CCC-A).
*Please contact the university directly for information on tuition fees.
- Maintain a minimum 3.5 GPA
- Complete a mentored research project and oral presentation during their second year
- Have sufficient clinical clock hours to satisfy American Speech Language-Hearing
- Association requirements for the CCC-A
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills to clinical supervisors