About this course
The Executive MBA curriculum is preplanned and includes insights into human behavior, operational and financial management, proven analytical tools, marketing concepts, leadership, entrepreneurship, international business, law and ethics and competitive strategy. Everything in this unique curriculum is designed to change the way you work and think – a payoff that lasts a lifetime.
At the start of the fall semester, participants commit to an extensive, 2-day orientation. Students acclimate to the EMBA experience through personal assessments and leadership development activities. This is the only time students are required to be on campus other than for Saturday classes.
- Academic four-year undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution, not necessarily in business;
- Minimum of five years relevant work experience, management experience is preferred;
- Ability to participate in and contribute to an intensive learning environment;
- Time and willingness to make a 20-month commitment to attend classes, study-group meetings and other required activities (including an international trip);
- International students are required to have a minimum score of: 570 (paper-based) or 88 (internet-based) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), or an overall band score of 7.0 of the IELTS examination.
- Hardware requirements: IBM-compatible computer with word processing, presentation and spreadsheet software. Access to e-mail and the internet. Most students bring laptop computers to class. Wireless internet access is available.