|Campus setting||Contact the university / college|
|Living cost||Contact the university / college|
|Student population||Contact the university / college|
|International students||Contact the university / college|
About Western Colorado Community College
At CMU, the learning experience goes well beyond the classroom. In particular, our on-campus living options offer you a multitude of opportunities for academic and personal growth in a safe and welcoming community.
Colorado Mesa University’s residence halls are state-of-the-art. In fact, most of them were built or renovated within the last decade. Each hall has something to offer, including quiet study space and places for community activities.
All of the CMU Residence Halls include the following:
- Security—MavCard access for each hall; staffed front desks for 18 hours a day; security cameras; dedicated GJPD officers and CMU officers on duty throughout the week.
- Free Wi-Fi, laundry, computer labs, cable TV, extra-long mattresses on every bed. (79” by 38”)
- “Traditional” halls host community bathrooms with a ratio of 1:4-6 residents per shower stall. Restrooms are cleaned twice daily on weekdays and at least once each weekend day.
- “Suites” and “Semi-Suites” are the responsibility of the residents to keep clean. Custodial staff clean the building common areas, but not inside the residences.
- All first and second year students under the age of 21 and not living with parents/guardians in a 40-mile radius are required to live on campus.
Courses available 10Agriculture Studies 2 Architecture, Building 1 Aviation 1 Computer Science, IT 1 Creative Arts & Design 1 Education and Teaching 1 Engineering 1 Health and Medicine 1 Hotel Management & Hospitality 1 Law 1
Be the first one!