|Setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Wesleyan University
The Facilities Team is responsible for the construction, renovation, repair, maintenance, cleaning and operation of all buildings and grounds. Our staff keep all operating systems in good repair; make the campus a comfortable, safe and attractive place to learn, live, work and play; and respond quickly to the emergency maintenance and repair needs of the campus community. The Facilities Department is comprised of the working groups described below.
- Physical Plant
- Physical Plant is responsible for operations and maintenance of all buildings and grounds. We maintain, repair, and clean campus buildings and associated equipment, as well as operate and manage the Central Power Plant.
- Construction Services
- Construction Services manages the annual Major Maintenance process, Masterplan construction projects, and renovations of existing campus buildings; as well as space planning, budget estimating and project administration.
- Rental Properties
- Rental properties manages and maintains houses and apartments for faculty, staff and graduate students.
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Environmental Health & Safety department provides the leadership to promote a safe and environmentally responsible campus. We provide safety training, inspections of properties for environmental impact, monitoring and review of permit required activities in accordance with Federal, State and Local regulations.
- The Sustainability Advisory Group is responsible for developing a Campus Climate Action Plan. This plan will describe the actions, policies, programs, and measures, that Wesleyan will take to meet specified greenhouse gas reduction targets and timetables as well as identify other ways to achieve carbon neutrality.
- Campus Fire Safety
- Campus Fire Safety promotes fire prevention and life safety awareness by offering training, educational programs, and informational resources; by conducting inspections of academic, administrative and residential facilities; and by providing expert guidance on fire and life safety code issues.
Ideally situated on a hill overlooking the Connecticut River, Wesleyan's campus is famously beautiful and (in more ways than one) enviably green
Wesleyan University requires students to live on campus throughout their undergraduate career. However, students can apply for off-campus status if they meet the following criteria:
- Apply as an individual
- If you are a non-traditional student (married, with children, and/or 25 years of age or older)
- If you have a verified medical or physical need which cannot be accommodated on campus
- Accept the Housing Contract and Lead Paint Agreement
- Click on "Register a Group" under the Off-Campus Housing section (located at the end of the choices section on the bottom left-hand screen).
- Complete the online application found in the Off-Campus section (last option).
Courses available 10Accounting and Finance 1 Applied and Pure Sciences 3 Computer Science and IT 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 5
Be the first one!