|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Walsh University
At Walsh, there are many opportunities for our students to get involved, have fun and grow as active members of the Walsh community.
- Join one or more of our 30 clubs and organizations (or start one of their own)
- Sign up for or start a team in our intramural leagues.
- Grow their faith through Campus Ministry.
- Sing in the choir or become a member of the marching band.
- Participate in numerous activities and programs designed to enrich your personal, physical, spiritual and academic life.
- Connect with other Walsh students and the greater community with service projects, including Walsh's Habitat for Humanity house, volunteering in the local schools or soup kitchens, community service trips during holiday breaks, and so much more!
Walsh University is located in North Canton, Ohio, a safe, suburban city near the cities of Canton and Akron. The Campus is comprised of 136 scenic acres with 22 buildings and it is conveniently located 7 miles away from the Akron/Canton airport.
As a Walsh University resident, you have easy access to Washington Square, a plaza located across the street from our campus with options of groceries, banks, restaurants and more.
North Canton is located in northeast Ohio and has a population of 16,500. It is a suburban area of Canton, Ohio, which has a population close to 90,000. The city of North Canton has been observed as one of the top 100 small cities to live in the USA and offers a wide variety of restaurants, shopping areas, and cinemas.
We are also within driving distance from big cities such as Cleveland (50 min), Columbus (2 hours and 30 min), Pittsburgh and Cincinnati. Drive a little further and you can reach Chicago, Washington DC, Niagara Falls, Toronto and many others!
Walsh University offers many different housing options to accommodate students. Each facility offers its own unique living environment and amenities including computer labs, vending machines, laundry facilities, study areas, and TV lounges. Each room has high-speed internet connectivity, phone and voicemail service, and includes a basic extended cable package at no additional cost to the standard housing charge.
Courses available 10Accounting and Finance 2 Computer Science and IT 1 English Language 2 Health and Medicine 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 3 Law 1 Mass Communication & Media 4
Be the first one!