About this course
This program is designed to provide students with the basic knowledge and skills suitable for employment in a broad range of private and public sector organizations through course work in accounting, financial analysis, project management, communications, customer service, and workplace ethics. These management skills may also be used as a foundation for further study in a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program. The core classes in business-management-related fields are complemented by general education offerings that add breadth and depth to the related curriculum.
Upon successful graduation from this program, graduates should be able to
- understand the various components of contemporary business administration;
- communicate effectively and in a manner appropriate for a business setting;
- demonstrate practical proficiency in the use and application of current business hardware and software;
- operate current business technology;
- utilize project management skills;
- demonstrate an understanding of employment relationships;
- understand good customer service skills;
- understand the basic principles of finance and accounting; and
- coordinate a job search.
Let's see what you may also consider
Orange Coast CollegeUnited States
California Intercontinental UniversityUnited States