Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- Completed application
- $47 application fee (payable to Vermont Tech)
- Official secondary school (high school) transcript that is in English or translated by a credentials evaluation service
- Official college/university transcript (if applicable), reviewed by a foreign credentials evaluation service. Here is a list ofevaluation service providers if you need it.
- Official TOEFL score if English is not your first language. The minimum score required is 500 for the paper test, 173 for the computer test and 61 for the internet test. IELTS is also accepted with a recommended score of 5.5 or higher for all Engineering, Allied Health and Professional Pilot Technology majors. A score of 5 or higher will be accepted for the following majors: Business Technology & Management, Computer Information Technology, Construction Practice & Management, Diversified Agriculture, and Landscape Design & Sustainable Horticulture. The Pearson Test is accepted with a score of 44 or higher recommended.
- Official financial statement indicating your ability to pay one full year of tuition, room, and board. Financial documents must be on official bank letterhead and must be provided before an I-20 can be issued. A government scholarship letter will also be accepted.
- A copy of your passport information page with your complete name, date of birth, country of birth and country of citizenship viaemail
- Please note: For important forms and information about visiting, housing, and fees, please visit the Accepted Students section for international students.
- After receipt of all supporting documents, we require a telephone or Skype interview. Please email us to arrange an appointment.
- Evidence-Based Decision Making in Dental Hygiene
- Contemporary Issues in Dental Hygiene
- AH/SS elective
- Human Growth & Development
- Advanced Community Oral Health
- AH/SS elective
- Introduction to Ethics
- Mathematics elective
- Program/technical elective
- Introduction to Chemistry
- Computer elective
- Dental Hygiene Methodology & Leadership
- Advanced Periodontics
- Practice Management
- Introduction to Dental Hygiene Research Methods
- Upper level AH/SS elective
- American Politics & Government