Tuition fee (entire course)
Other costs apply
About this course
Applicants should hold a Baccalaureate degree that supports the State of Utah Teacher License. Applicants must submit all of the following to the UVU School of Education.
- Complete application online
- UVU Masters of Education Online Paper Application (pdf)
- Remit a nonrefundable $45 fee by check or money order (payable to UVU).
- Forward all official university transcripts.
- Respond to all admission essay questions.
- Provide three letters of recommendation submitted electronically or mailed from the writer directly to the UVU School of Education.
- Send official GRE test scores. Prospective students must complete the GRE general test with a minimum score at or above the 40th percentile overall in the verbal and quantitative portions; special consideration will be given to the quantitative score. GRE registration is available at www.ets.org/gre
- Submit TOEFL scores (only for applicants for whom English is a second language and who have not earned a degree in the United States).
- Attend an interview with the School of Education Graduate Committee.