About this course
The General MBA program is perfect for students interested in an accelerated master’s business program on the University of Wyoming's campus in Laramie, Wyoming. The program is sequential, starting each fall semester.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Undergraduate GPA greater than 3.0, preferred
- GMAT or GRE exam scores (our current class scored an average of 575 on the GMAT)
- Letters of recommendation
- Participate in an interview, either on-campus (preferred) or by telephone (the MBA Programs office will call international applicants)
- Official transcripts from each institution attended. Transcripts should be sent directly to the MBA Program Office.
Additional International Student Admission Requirements:
- Sufficient financial resources as established by the University of Wyoming.
- A minimum TOEFL score of 100 on the Internet-based exam. TOEFL scores are valid for two years.