- 30 THE World University Rankings 2013-2014
- 29 THE World University Rankings 2014-2015
- 41 QS World University Rankings 2014
- 37 QS World University Rankings 2013
- 54 QS World University Rankings 2015
- 50 THE World University Rankings 2015-2016
- 55 QS World University Rankings 2018
|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About University of Wisconsin-Madison
- UW-Madison is nationally recognized for its extensive choices for study-abroad opportunities, language instruction, worldwide research and international student enrollment. Consistently ranked in the top 10 for the number of students studying abroad, the university offers more than 180 programs in more than 70 countries. More than 4,000 international students, representing 131 countries, are enrolled at UW-Madison.
- Students, faculty and staff are motivated by a tradition known as the "Wisconsin Idea", first started by UW President Charles Van Hise in 1904, when he declared that he would "never be content until the beneficient influence of the university (is) available to every home in the state". The Wisconsin Idea permeates the university's work and helps forge close working relationships among university faculty and students, and the state's industries and government.
University of Wisconsin-Madison located in Milwaukee.
- University Wisconsin-Madison offers residences halls for undergraduates , as well as university-owned apartments for single and married students and their families. The university's Residential Learning Communities offer a great way for students to integrate living and learning experiences. Through University Housing, students can transition successfully from high school to college and build personal connections to the university and the community.
- The University also provides the Crimestoppers and Campus Safety News' Programs to enhance the students', lecturers' and visitors' safety.
- For healthy, this University also provides the University Health Services to all students, which is it is the student health center at UW-Madison. The services are designed to promote and protect the health of the campus' community as a whole, so that students benefit from their work whether or not the students ever walk through the UHS doors. UHS has a range of public health responsibilities, from administering influenza vaccinations to performing food safety training and testing in all Housing and Union food service facilities to communicating about disease and other potential health concerns that affect the campus.
Courses available 10Accounting and Finance 2 Applied and Pure Sciences 2 Business and Management 5 Computer Science and IT 1
No one has written a review yet.
Be the first one!
Be the first one!