- 25 THE World University Rankings 2013-2014
- 26 THE World University Rankings 2014-2015
- 65 QS World University Rankings 2014
- 59 QS World University Rankings 2013
- 65 QS World University Rankings 2015
- 32 THE World University Rankings 2015-2016
- 61 QS World University Rankings 2018
|Campus setting||Contact the university / college|
|Living cost||Contact the university / college|
|Student population||Contact the university / college|
|International students||Contact the university / college|
About University of Washington
University of Washington has a wide range of buildings and facilities, including:
- Academic buildings
- District centre
- Herb garden
- Plant lab
- Health and sciences centre
- Medical centre
- Softball field
- Practice facility
- Activities centre
- Indoor centre
- Tennis courts
- Sports fields
- Soccer field
- And many more!
University of Washington located in the city (west coast).
University of Washington offers living on-campus which are divided into two options:
- North Campus
- Residents on North Campus, and its classic high-rise residence halls, enjoy commanding views of Lake Washington and the Cascade Mountains.
- West Campus
- This student-friendly urban neighborhood balances private spaces with a mix of indoor and outdoor shared community areas.
- Amenities include larger rooms with semiprivate bathrooms, Fitness Center West, community spaces and a park
- UW Dining offers Local Point, Cultivate—a Northwest-style bistro, District Market and the Husky Grind—a neighborhood market and café
Courses available 10Applied, Pure Sciences 3 Architecture, Building 1 Creative Arts & Design 3 Engineering 2 Humanities & Social Sciences 1
Be the first one!