About this course
The programme offers a very focused and advanced clinical practice curriculum. Students gain in-depth knowledge and practice skills from a strengths based curriculum. Students will become highly skilled in practice using solution-focused, motivational and cognitive-behavioral approaches.
- A Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university (or equivalent for non-U.S. students)
- 3.0 undergraduate GPA (on 4.0 point scale)
- A liberal arts base of undergraduate study which is defined as at least 18 credit hours
of courses from the following categories: logic or analytic thinking; behavioral science (psychology, human development, life cycle, etc.); social science (social problems, culture, social conditions, etc.); human biology
- Satisfactory score on verbal and quantitative components of the Graduate Record Examination
- Acceptance to UNCW Graduate School