Tuition fee (entire course)
Other costs apply
About this course
The Master of Science: Biological Sciences program offers post-baccalaureate training to students interested in a wide variety of biological topics.
- Graduation from a US regionally accredited baccalaureate or higher degree program. (If the Bachelor’s degree is in progress at the time of application, it must be completed prior to enrollment.)
- All science prerequisites must include a lab component and must be completed prior to enrollment (summer term for research assistantships; fall for others) into the program, preferably before application
- All prerequisite courses must be completed with a grade of “C” or better (“C-“grades are not acceptable).
- Minimum overall cumulative GPA of 3.0; minimum prerequisite GPA of 3.0, required
- Successfully complete the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) test with competitive score and submit official score report
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended to the Office of Graduate and Professional Admissions to complete application file
- Prior to or early in the admissions process, students are advised to communicate with faculty with whom they want to work.