About this course
The University's MBA program helps students tailor their education to their professional ambitions by offering areas of emphasis in accounting, entrepreneurship, finance, information technology and renewable energy. MBA students can also pursue other areas of emphasis by taking graduate courses of their choice outside of the College of Business
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in the United States, or proof of equivalent training at a foreign university. The MBA Program is open to graduates from all disciplines.
- A minimum GPA (grade point average) of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale.
- A minimum GMAT score of 500 or GRE score of 150. Exceptions to this are only granted if the applicant has completed an accredited graduate degree (Master's, Ph.D.) or professional degree
- (JD, MD, DVM, etc.). GMAT or GRE scores more than five years old are not accepted.
- A minimum of two years of professional work experience.
Let's see what you may also consider
Herzing UniversityUnited States
California Intercontinental UniversityUnited States