Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Earned a BS in nursing or are in the process of completing a BS in nursing from an AACN or CCNE accredited institution. Note: Successful completion of the BS in nursing must occur prior to the desired term of admission.
- Minimum B average in all undergraduate coursework (this includes all courses taken to satisfy the degree requirements for a BS in nursing). If your cumulative final BS in nursing grade point average (GPA) is a 3.25 (on a 4.0 scale; U.S. equivalency) or below, you will need to successfully complete the GRE for admission consideration.
- The Theoretical Base for Advanced Nursing Practice
- Strategy for Nursing and Health Care
- Utilization of Nursing Research in Advanced Practice
- Health Promotion and Risk Reduction Across the Lifespan
- Community Health Nursing and Population Assessment
- Current and Emerging Issues in Advanced Community Health Practice
- Intervention with Aggregates and Communities
- Managing Community Based System
- Strategies and Uses of Epidemiology