2 years (Full time); 5 years (Part time)
Jan Mar Sep Oct
Full-time & Part-time
Other costs apply
About this course
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program is designed to prepare managers to effectively lead organizations in rapidly changing and diverse regional, national, and global competitive environments.
- An official Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) score or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score.
- Three letters of recommendation from employment-related sources
- A résumé demonstrating a minimum of two years of full-time relevant work experience.
- A one-page essay, highlighting academic and career goals
- A score report for TOEFL with a 600 (paper based), 250 (computer based) or 100 (Internet based) minimum must be submitted if the applicant is a citizen of a non-English speaking country or has never earned a academic degree in the United States.