Tuition fee (entire course)
Other costs apply
About this course
- An immersive and relevant management education experience.
- World class intellectual capital and research scholarship driven by our international recognized faculty.
- Access to centers of excellence such as: The Dingman Center, The New Markets Growth Fund, The Mayer Fund, and Netcentricity Labs.
- A wide range of electives in traditional and cross-functional areas offered to meet students’ professional goals.
- Full spectrum of career services including assessment, consultation, network management, and internship and full time placement.
- A non-refundable application fee of $75 is required. Do not send cash. Please pay by credit card as you submit your application online. The application fee is not refundable under any circumstances. There are no fee waivers.
- A transcript/mark sheets in the original language must be uploaded into the online application. If your transcript is not in English, please also upload a transcript/mark sheets translated into English.
- Copy of diploma/degree received if this information is not listed on your transcript. If your diploma is not in English, please also submit a diploma translated into English. This documentation should be uploaded into the online application.
- Only applicants who have completed the full sequence of preparatory studies and examinations equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree from an approved institution and who have demonstrated high academic achievement will be considered.
- Proof of English language proficiency (TOEFL or IELTS official scores) is required for non-native English speakers.
- Graduates from these countries are exempted from this requirement: Antigua; Australia; Bahamas; Barbados; Belize; Bermuda; Cameroon (under the British system); Canada (English speaking Canada only); Cayman Islands; Dominica; Gambia; Ghana; Grand Turks and the Caicos Islands; Grenada; Guyana; Ireland; Jamaica; Kenya; Lesotho; Liberia; Montserrat; Namibia; New Zealand; Nigeria; Sierra Leone; Singapore; South Africa; St. Lucia; St. Vincent; Swaziland; Tanzania; Trinidad and Tobago; Uganda; United Kingdom; United States of America; Virgin Islands (British and US); Zambia; Zimbabwe
Let's see what you may also consider
Herzing UniversityUnited States
California Intercontinental UniversityUnited States