Tuition fee (entire course)
Other costs apply
About this course
- A systems thinking approach to business.
- Builds executive competency via a formalized leadership development program.
- Individualized executive coaching and mastery coursework.
- Global electives.
- Action Learning Projects.
- Business simulation capstone experience.
Minimum Admissions Criteria & Deadlines
- Admission to the EMBA program is highly competitive and is based on significant and relevant professional and managerial work experience, prior academic performance, and personal attributes. Each applicant is considered on a case-by-case basis.
Applicants must have:
- An undergraduate degree, with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- 8-10+ years of progressive professional experience
- At least three-five years of management experience
- EMBA ClassroomWaiver of the 3.0 GPA minimum requirement is rare. The Admissions Committee will consider an applicant’s request for a GPA waiver in exceptional cases where post-undergraduate education or professional work experience create special circumstances.
- The GMAT is not a mandatory requirement. Because we limit the size of each class to no more than 48 participants, we are able to evaluate each applicant on an individual and very personal basis. However, applicants must demonstrate an ability to successfully complete quantitative course work. Candidates without demonstrated success in undergraduate or graduate quantitative course work may be asked to demonstrate abilities in other ways (e.g., GMAT).
Let's see what you may also consider
Herzing UniversityUnited States