|Campus setting||Contact the university / college|
|Living cost||Contact the university / college|
|Student population||Contact the university / college|
|International students||Contact the university / college|
About University of Idaho
UI has one of the most scenic campuses in the western U.S. The university is an 1,585 acres including 253 buildings, 49 acres of parking lots, 1.22 miles of bike paths, 22 computer labs, a 150 acres 18-hole golf course, 80 acres of arboreta, and 860 acres of farms.
Some of the buildings and facilities in UI included:
- Hello Walk
- Idaho Commons (food court, bagel and coffee shop, copy center, convenience store and etc)
- Study area
- Kibbie Dome (football, tennis, basketball, and indoor track and field)
- UI Golf Course
- Arboretum and Botanical Garden
- Student Recreation Center
- UI Library
- Memorial Gymnasium
- Residence Halls
- and etc
UI's 10 colleges:
- College of Agricultural and Life Sciences
- College of Art and Architecture
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education
- College of Engineering
- College of Graduate Studies
- College of Law
- College of Letters, Arts, and Social Sciences
- College of Natural Resources
- College of Science
The University of Idaho requires all full-time, first year students under 21 years of age to live in organized living groups officially recognized by the university (residence halls, fraternities and sororities, women’s cooperative) for one academic year.
This policy is predicated on the belief and substantiated by research that students who reside on campus prosper in an integrated living and learning environment. UI is committed to the well-being, health, safety and educational pursuits of all our students. Students benefit from the interaction with one another as well as the academic and social support services offered by our residential education programs and staff.
*Exemptions are considered by the Office of the Dean of Students.
Courses available 10Agriculture Studies 1 Applied, Pure Sciences 5 Architecture, Building 1 Computer Science, IT 1 Creative Arts & Design 2 Engineering 1
Be the first one!