Oct Aug Jun May Mar Jan
Other costs apply
About this course
This PreMBA program helps international students to be admitted to US graduate programs by offering the following services:
- GMAT preparation
- Admissions interview training
- GMAT and application essay writing development
- Assistance in identifying MBA programs that match your professional goals and academic profile
- Cooperation with MBA programs that offer conditional admission.
- Students who are conditionally admitted into the MBA program at a CAP partner college or university. These students pay the same tuition and fees as all other students in the Conditional Admissions Program (CAP): USD 4,442.
- Students who eventually plan to attend an American MBA program, but who do not yet have a university acceptance. These students pay the same tuition and fees as all other students in the Intensive English Program (IEP): USD 3,152
- PreMBA students must all have high advanced levels of English, as measured by the ELI’s placement test. Students who take the placement test and are placed below Level VI will be expected to take courses within the Intensive English Program until they reach Level VI, at which time they can begin their Pre-MBA curriculum.