- Relevant qualifications accepted by the university.
Program components include instruction by experienced corporate ESL trainers and faculty consisting of:
- Private tutoring (one-on-one instruction): 8 hours per week
- Classroom instruction: 20 hours per week
- Self-Access-Learning-Center (multi-media) activities: 3 hours per week
- Visits to state offices such as the Division of Incorporations, Rotary and Chamber of Commerce, the World Trade Center, and the Philadelphia Stock Exchange.
- Consideration will be given to clients interested in additional cultural programming
Total hours of instruction for three-week program: 93Courses develop English language skills through pair and group activities with other English language learners. Clients will have the opportunity to learn English with other learners from all parts of the globe. The tutoring sessions are designed to reflect the individual professional language needs and objectives of executives and professionals such as leading meetings, conducting negotiations, networking, interviewing, team problem solving, making presentations and speeches, and engaging in cross-cultural business and discourse. For these private tutoring sessions, ELI’s specialized corporate ESL tutors are experienced in providing one-on-one, personalized instruction based on each client’s linguistic needs and goals.