- ALLEI participants must be legal professionals (lawyers, judges, paralegal, etc.) or law students with at least one year of law school completed.
- ALLEI participants must have at least a high intermediate level of English. No TOEFL or placement test is necessary; instead, if an ALLEI participant does not have sufficiently strong English skills to participate in this program, the ELI reserves the right to place the participant in the Intensive English Program, instead, where he/she can improve his/her English skills.
The four week ALLEI program includes 120 hours of instructional and professional activities, including courses, seminars, legal visitations and cultural activities.
Courses are taught by experienced lawyers and center on topics in legal theory and practice.
- American Law Courses
- Legal English and Communication Courses
- Legal Seminars and Workshops
- Judicial and Legal Visitations