- Ranked 180 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2014-2015
- Ranked 174 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2013-2014
- Ranked 76 2015 U.S. News Ranking: USA
|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
About University of Delaware ELI
The English Language Institute (ELI) is housed on the University of Delaware campus and in several nearby annex buildings. In ELI buildings students will find classrooms, faculty and administrative offices, our state-of-the-art Self-Access Learning Center, and our Tutoring Center. Each classroom is equipped with wireless internet and a variety of multimedia technologies. All buildings are within easy walking distance of each other. University of Delaware facilities and services include:
- over 30 computing sites on campus where students can access the internet, check email, and complete classroom assignments,
- UD’s Morris Library, at the center of campus, with nearly three million books and advanced state-of-the art technology for information retrieval,
- 3 large, fully equipped gyms, two indoor ice-skating rinks (for use even in the summer), an indoor and an outdoor swimming pool, and many soccer fields, basketball, and tennis courts,
- a concert hall, two theaters, and a professional arts center with many artistic and cultural events,
- dining halls and food courts located throughout campus, and
- a free UD shuttle bus.
The University of Delaware is located in Newark, Delaware, a quiet, safe, and friendly college town of 30,000 people. The University of Delaware English Language Institute (ELI) is located in the Newark, Delaware. Though Delaware is one of the smallest states in the country, it is one of the oldest states in the country—a fact that is visible in the State’s architecture, museums, and cultural centers. Newark is two hours by car or train from Washington, DC and New York City (170 km) and one hour from Philadelphia and Baltimore (80 km). Nearby recreational areas on the Atlantic Ocean and in the Pocono mountains of Pennsylvania offer students a variety of summer and winter activities.
The ELI provides housing for all students who need it. Some housing choices include kitchens, but students can also buy meal plans and eat in University dining halls or food courts. The on-campus and off-campus options are as follows:
- ELI Global Community (CAP students only)
- The Retreat
- Studio Green Apartments
- West Knoll Apartments
- INNternationale residence
Courses available 10Business and Management 1 English Language 7 Humanities & Social Sciences 2 MBA 1
Be the first one!