About this course
The program of study leading to the Master of Science in management science is an interdisciplinary program administered by the School of Engineering, with the cooperative support of the College of Arts and Sciences, the School of Business Administration and the School of Education and Health Sciences. Applications are invited from college graduates in all fields of study - business, education, engineering, liberal arts, physical sciences and social sciences. The applicant whose preparation does not include at least three semesters of analytic geometry and calculus will be expected to complete appropriate prerequisite courses prior to admission to the program
- A graduate entrance examination (GRE or GMAT)
- Letters of recommendation
- A personal statement / writing sample
- Transcripts from previously attended institutions.
- International students have additional requirements for admission and immigration purposes, and should review the section for international students before submitting an application.