About this course
The MBA Program is a 30 semester credit hour program for the student with a recent undergraduate degree in business. For the student with a non-business degree, or who lacks coursework or work experience in key areas of undergraduate business study, foundation courses are required.*
Eleven courses are required of all students consisting of eight Core courses (12 semester hours) and two Capstone courses (6 semester hours). The final required course is entitled "The Principled Organization: Integrating Faith, Ethics and Work" (3 semester hours). Additionally, three Elective courses (9 semester hours) are required of all students. Three MBA Elective courses may be chosen in any area.
- A graduate entrance examination (GRE or GMAT)
- Letters of recommendation
- A personal statement / writing sample
- Transcripts from previously attended institutions.
- International students have additional requirements for admission and immigration purposes, and should review the section for international students before submitting an application.