About this course
The breadth of the communication program at the University of Dayton gives you the opportunity to shape your future — whether you pursue a doctoral degree or a professional career in education, business, mass media or government.
Our Master of Arts degree program gives you a solid grounding in research, theory, message development and analysis. You also can choose to add more depth to your degree by completing our interdisciplinary course of study.
Mix complementary disciplines such as English, business, psychology or political science with your core work in communication, and you can develop a unique degree program to achieve your goals.
Our 36-hour program allows you to more deeply explore theory and current understanding of human communication.
- A graduate entrance examination (GRE or GMAT)
- Letters of recommendation
- A personal statement / writing sample
- Transcripts from previously attended institutions.
- International students have additional requirements for admission and immigration purposes, and should review the section for international students before submitting an application.