|Campus setting||Contact the university / college|
|Living cost||Contact the university / college|
|Student population||Contact the university / college|
|International students||Contact the university / college|
About University of Dallas
University of Dallas is a private, independent Catholic regional university offering the following facilities:
- Career Services - This Centre aims at helping students and staff to explore career opportunities, to enhance student’s skills and nurturing them to have a competitive edge over other potential employers. Students are encouraged to seek the assistance of the Career Services office, for all their career related issues.
- Campus Safety – The University of Dallas pays special attention to the safety of the UD community. Professional safety officers are on patrol 24 hours per day. These officers provide exceptional physical security, fire protection and prevention, emergency first aid, safety programs and inspections, and investigate and enforce violations of the Code of Student Conduct and criminal offenses on UD campus.
- Meal Plans – UD offers a wide variety of meal plans ranging from 19 to 5 meals per week. Students are given the option to choose whichever meal plan that suits their preference and budget.
- Fitness Centre and Pool – This centre encourages students to live a healthy lifestyle by regular exercise and engaging in recreational activities. The facilities at this centre also include club sports, health and counseling services, and intramural sports amongst other benefits available to the UD community.
- Residence Halls - The University of Dallas has a variety of living options. Living quarters at UD include seven undergraduate residence halls - six 'traditional-style' halls for new students and one new hall for upperclassmen still under the residency requirement.
The University of Dallas main campus is located at Highway 114 and Tom Braniff Drive in Irving, Texas. UD is easily accessible by road or air. The shuttle bus at the airport, arranges trips to the UD campus based on a bus schedule.
Courses available 10Accounting & Finance 1 Applied, Pure Sciences 3 Computer Science, IT 1 Creative Arts & Design 3 Education and Teaching 1 English Language 1
Be the first one!