About this course
The Master of Business Administration at The University of Findlay is designed to equip students with critical thinking and operations management skills. They benefit from the professional experiences, knowledge, and networking of UF’s highly qualified faculty.
- Daytime, evening and completely online classes available
- All main* textbooks for your MBA classes are free as part of the University's book rental program.
- Scholarships available for qualifying students
- You can complete the program in one year (as a full-time student)
- Real-world class projects that you can apply to your current job
- Corporate partnership discount
- Address current and emerging issues in business
- Personal and professional advising
- Get a global perspective that you can use to help your company excel in a global market place
- Individuals may take classes as non-degree seeking students
- Requires a minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale in the last 60 hours undergraduate coursework, or have a minimum cumulative GPA or 3.0 in at least nine hours of graduate course work or a previous master’s degree. This includes classes from all institutions attended.
- Fulfillment of prerequisite competencies.
- Possession of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution or first-professional doctorate-degree, specifically when no baccalaureate degree was offered (e.g., Pharm.D. etc.); or meet the dual enrollment eligibility requirements as outlined within the College of Pharmacy.
- Submission of a completed and signed application form.
- Submission of official transcripts, which can be in the form of attested credentials from a University-recognized document verification agency, of all college-level work.
- Students whose native language is not English and who have not graduated from English-speaking universities must meet these additional admissions criteria.
- Achieved a verified TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) minimum total score of 79 with 20 or better in speaking and 20 or better in writing or a verified international English Language Testing System (IELTS) academic score with a minimum overall band score of 6.5 (with no individual band score below a 6.5). Students not supplying a TOEFL or IELTS score are required to test in the Intensive English Language Program, and if necessary, complete coursework in English.
- Provide an affidavit of financial support (original), if not an American citizen or permanent resident.