- Requires a minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale in the last 60 hours undergraduate coursework, or have a minimum cumulative GPA or 3.0 in at least nine hours of graduate course work or a previous master’s degree. This includes classes from all institutions attended.
- Fulfillment of prerequisite competencies.
- Possession of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution or first-professional doctorate-degree, specifically when no baccalaureate degree was offered (e.g., Pharm.D. etc.); or meet the dual enrollment eligibility requirements as outlined within the College of Pharmacy.
- Submission of a completed and signed application form.
- Submission of official transcripts, which can be in the form of attested credentials from a University-recognized document verification agency, of all college-level work.
- Students whose native language is not English and who have not graduated from English-speaking universities must meet these additional admissions criteria.
- Achieved a verified TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) minimum total score of 79 with 20 or better in speaking and 20 or better in writing or a verified international English Language Testing System (IELTS) academic score with a minimum overall band score of 6.5 (with no individual band score below a 6.5). Students not supplying a TOEFL or IELTS score are required to test in the Intensive English Language Program, and if necessary, complete coursework in English.
- Provide an affidavit of financial support (original), if not an American citizen or permanent resident.
Findlay's MBA program enables you to customize your degree to best meet your career goals. You can choose to focus on any of the areas below:
- CMA track
- CPA track
- Health care management
- Hospitality management
- Organizational Leadership
With just two additional classes, your MBA can be enhanced further with an optional second concentration in a specific area. Listed below are the options available:
- Human resource management
- International business
- Operations Management