About this course
This program is designed for transfer to a bachelor’s degree-granting institution. Course work includes theory and practice of public relations. Internships in professional organizations are available. Students are required to consult with an advisor regarding appropriate option and course selection for their needs and interests.
The specific objectives of this program are that the graduate must be able to demonstrate:
- Communicate orally and in writing in college level discourse
- Discuss and analyze current social and political issues and events
- Demonstrate proficiency with productivity software such as word processing, presentation manager, web browser and apply them in the field of communications
- State the importance of committing to a process of life-long learning
- Evaluate the ethical implications of institutional policies and individual practices
- Relevant qualifications recognised by the university.