Trinity University, a private, primarily undergraduate, liberal arts college offers the following facilities:
- Book Store – The book store located on campus is the store for all campus stationary needs. Stationary, apparel, gifts, supplies are a few amongst the products available to the Trinity community.
- Athletics - The Trinity Tigers is the nickname for the sports teams of Trinity University. They participate in the NCAA's Division III and the Southern Collegiate Athletic Conference. The school mascot is LeeRoy, a Bengal Tiger. Sports ranging from tennis, basketball, soccer, fencing, and lacrosse are some amongst the sports offered for both men and women at Trinity University.
- Dining – Dining at TU is an experience of its own. The Mabee dining hall as well as the Skyline dining room accommodates the necessary space for the student community to enjoy the delicately prepared meals by the dining services. Meal plans gives the privilege for students to accommodate a meal plan to suit their budget.
- Residential Life – Living away from home can be tedious, but the friends and experiences you gain lasts a lifetime. The first year area is comprised of seven buildings on the east side of campus; clustered together so all first year students can experience a vibrant and supportive community.
- Student Organizations – With over 115 student organizations to choose from, Trinity University offers these activities to reflect and complement the institution's academic mission. Leadership Programs, Community Service, Student Government are some programs that truly enhance the strengths of the student community at Trinity University.
Trinity University is located on Hwy 281 between the San Antonio International Airport (Loop 410) and downtown San Antonio. It is easily accessible by air, car, bus or train.