|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Trinity College (Connecticut)
- Our 100-acre historic campus includes the recently restored Long Walk buildings, the oldest example of Collegiate Gothic architecture in America.
- The Raether Library and Information Technology Center is one of the largest college libraries in New England, with nearly 1,000,000 books, rare collections, and state-of-the-art media labs.
- More than 90% of undergraduates live on campus in fully networked residence halls, apartments, and theme houses.
- Hartford, the capital of Connecticut, is our extended campus, offering professional internship placements and meaningful academic and service engagement within a diverse community.
Trinity is located two hours from both Boston and New York City.
There’s lots of variety in housing, and each residence hall has its own character, makes its own policies, and sponsors its own events. You can also find a second campus home in the nonresidential houses devoted to cultures and themes, which form hubs of community activity.
Each room on the Trinity campus is equipped with furnishings, and every student is provided with a bed, mattress, desk and chair, and wardrobe or dresser, as well as a telephone outlet, a cable connection, and an Ethernet line. Some rooms have common area-style setups, and these come equipped with stuffed furniture and entertainment tables. Rooms with kitchens have a refrigerator, stove, table, and kitchen chairs. And in each building, students have access to a nearby laundry facility and study and recreational lounges.
Residence halls are organized into four neighborhoods:
- Vernon Place
- High Rise
- Park Place
- North Campus
The Long Walk
- Goodwin- Woodward
- Northam Towers
- Crescent Street Townhouses
- Summit Suites
Courses available 10Accounting and Finance 1 Applied and Pure Sciences 3 Computer Science and IT 1 Creative Arts & Design 1 English Language 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 3 Law 1
Be the first one!