Other costs apply
About this course
- An application form (available online at www.graduateschool.utsa.edu)
- An application fee
- Results of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Law School Admission Test (LSAT)
- Official transcripts from all collegiate institutions attended including community colleges
- A statement of purpose (roughly 500 words or two typed pages) indicating your interests and goals in studying political science
- Three letters of recommendation from references who can speak to your qualifications for the graduate program (at least two of these must be from a college or university professor who can discuss and evaluate specifically your academic qualifications and potential for graduate-level study).