Other costs apply
About this course
The general business major is designed for students interested in obtaining a broad background in business administration without obtaining a high degree of specialization in any one area.
- SAT: minimum score of 1070 (reading + math sections) with a score of 480 on the reading section
- ACT: minimum composite score of 23 with a score of 19 on the English section
- TOEFL: minimum score of 500 on UTEP’s institutional paper based exam or
- a minimum score of 61 on the Internet Based TOEFL (IBT)
- TOEFL Exemptions.
- PAA: minimum score of 1000
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): minimum score of 44
*UTEP does not accept IELTS scores for admission.