Tuition fee (entire course)
Other costs apply
About this course
Evergreen’s Master in Teaching is a full-time, two-year daytime program including coursework at the Olympia campus, classroom observation, and student teaching.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education. You may be admitted provisionally pending completion.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 on 4.0 scale for last 90 quarter hours or 60 semester hours. Evergreen grads: this requirement doesn't apply to you. Instead, we read through your evaluations to determine whether you're ready for graduate-level study.
- Completed the following general prerequisites with a 2.0 GPA or satisfactory narrative evaluation. Required for all applicants by program start, but preferred by application date.
- 4 quarter credits in college level statistics
- 8 quarter credits in social sciences such as psychology, history, etc.
- 12 credits in writing to include a course in expository or research writing, may also include writing intensive classes with appropriate documentation