About this course
The Citadel MBA program provides the knowledge, skills, analytical abilities, and social awareness needed to obtain and advance successful managerial careers in a changing global environment. Flexible course schedules are designed for working professionals and active-duty military members. Classes are taught in the evening and online by our distinguished faculty who bring a mix of real-world experience and academic expertise to the program.
- An online application.
- Official transcripts from all regionally accredited colleges and universities attended, demonstrating completion of a bachelor's degree.
- Official graduate admission test scores. We will accept the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE). Valid scores must be five years old or less.
- A resume detailing professional work experience.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Official TOEFL scores
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended. Any transcripts from colleges outside the United States must be evaluated by a NACES accrediting agency and include course by course evaluations. Supporting course descriptions and/or syllabi translated to English may be requested.