|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Texas Wesleyan University
Facilities Services offering in Texas Wesleyan University:
- Event Setups
- Room Reservations
- Office Moves
- Contact Information
The main campus is located in the Polytechnic Heights Neighborhood of Fort Worth, Texas, United States.
Live Small. Think Big.
Texas Wesleyan University brings the "Smaller. Smarter." philosophy to everything we do, including our residence halls. You won't see any high-rise facilities that house a small city's worth of students anywhere on our campus. We are all about small communities that have a big impact.
Take the next step in your college experience. Apply to live on campus today!
How to Apply for Housing
- Log into the Housing Portal and begin filling out your housing application.
- Your username is your Ramlink and Email username.
- Your password is your 7-digit student ID number.
- Next, the Housing Portal will prompt you to pay your $25 non-refundable application fee and your $200 refundable security deposit.
- Once your payment is processed, within 24-48 hours, log back into the Housing Portal to fill out your roommate profile and submit your application. We'll send you a reminder!
- Once you submit your Housing application, you will receive a confirmation email. Applications may take up to 2-3 business days to process.
Courses available 10Applied and Pure Sciences 2 Creative Arts & Design 2 Education and Teaching 1 English Language 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 4 Mass Communication & Media 1
Be the first one!