- 352 QS World University Rankings 2014
- 188 THE World University Rankings 2014-2015
- 178 THE World University Rankings 2013-2014
- 338 QS World University Rankings 2013
- 372 QS World University Rankings 2015
|Campus setting||Contact the university / college|
|Living cost||Contact the university / college|
|Student population||Contact the university / college|
|International students||Contact the university / college|
About Stony Brook University
Stony Brook's campus is set among 1,039 wooded acres, complete with anature preserve.
Bring your bike for the best tour! The Paul Simons Memorial Bike Path, six miles of pristine pavement for walking, biking, running, and rollerblading, encircles the campus. Nearby villages and harbors of the beautiful North Shore of Long Island are just a leisurely bike ride away.
Stony Brook University is located in the village of Stony Brook, New York, a residential neighborhood 65 miles east of New York City. The main campus is easy to reach by air, rail, ferry, or car.
- Our 28 residence halls and 23 apartment-style buildings house 9,445 residents (8,230 undergraduate and 1,215 graduate students)
- Included are two new residence halls that incorporate eco-friendly materials and energy-efficient features.
- All residence halls and apartments offer wireless Internet access Each quad has computing and fitness centers and all rooms have high-speed Internet and cable TV
- Approximately 83% of freshmen live on campus
- Room & Board: $12,032 (varies according to meal plan)
Courses available 10Accounting & Finance 1 Applied, Pure Sciences 2 Computer Science, IT 1 Engineering 1 Health and Medicine 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 3 Mass Communication & Media 1
Be the first one!