About this course
For more than 50 years, Saint Michael's MATESOL project has been perceived generally and globally as a head learning environment for forthcoming instructors. Arranged on a lovely grounds in Vermont, our Master in TESOL and other TESOL projects get ready understudies to show English as a second dialect, both in the US and abroad. When you join the Saint Michael's family, you'll encounter an affectionate group of steady staff and cohorts from all around the globe. Our mixed bag of projects offers you the adaptability to discover a way most appropriate for your needs at a reasonable cost.
- A Bachelor's Degree with a grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 from an accredited American college or university, or its equivalent from a foreign university.
- Official transcript(s) of all undergraduate and graduate work, mailed in the original sealed envelope from the issuing institution.
- Two reference forms accompanied by letters of recommendation with original signatures, at least one of which should be an academic reference. (ELL Licensure applicants only: Must have one academic or employer reference
- whichever is most relevant — and one from a person who has observed your work with children/adolescents in a professional setting.)
- A resumé.
- A $50 application fee.
- A one-to-two page essay describing your educational career objectives with particular emphasis on the following: personal and professional goals, relevant employment experience, why you wish to study at Saint Michael's College, and your ability and commitment to undertake graduate-level education at this time.
- In addition to the aforementioned, international applicants must also:
- Submit an official TOEFL or other approved English language proficiency test score report(for those whom English is not a native language).
- Submit an original letter of financial support.
- Complete the International Applicant section of the Graduate Admission Application (for those whom English is not a native language). I-20 forms cannot be issued without completion of this form and the supporting financial documentation.