|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About St. Louis Community College
- Wildwood Campus - LEED-Gold certified, first community college in the nation to earn this honor in 2008
- The William J. Harrison Education Center (part of Forest Park campus) - completed and open 2010; earned LEED-Gold certification in 2011
- Bio-Research and Development and Growth (BRDG) Park BRDGs - LEED-Silver certified for interior construction
- Lighting and water sensors
- Heating and cooling upgrades
- Tracking CO2 at Florissant Valley and Meramec campuses via Clean Air-Cool Planet inventory
- GEM Cars--one at Wildwood as Grounds vehicle; one at Florissant Valley as a police car
- Purchasing--5 sustainability questions for green points are added to the RFP bids to assist in contract selection
- Dining--Treat America has moved to no foam in serviceware containers
- Waste Management--One hauler for waste and one hauler for recycling across the district; participating in RecycleMania
Geographic accessibility to higher education is one of the cornerstones of St. Louis Community College.
STLCC provides that accessibility with four main campuses strategically located throughout the St. Louis Metropolitan area, from the very north in Ferguson at the Florissant Valley location, to the city's central corridor at Forest Park, to the southwest area of the county at the Meramec campus, to the burgeoning West County area at our Wildwood campus.
The college also operates education centers throughout the service area and offers courses and programs at numerous area high schools, community centers, libraries, churches, hospitals and museums.
Courses available 10Agriculture & Related Subjects 1 Architecture, Building & Planning 1 Business and Management 1 Computer Science and IT 2 Creative Arts & Design 1 Engineering 2 Humanities & Social Sciences 2
Be the first one!