|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About St. Louis College of Pharmacy
STLCOP is located in one of the country’s most distinguished medical communities, with neighbors like Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Washington University School of Medicine, and St. Louis Children’s Hospital
• The 9‐acre campus is located in the heart of St. Louis’ Central West End medical community and is geographically a part of the Washington University Medical Center complex with Barnes‐Jewish Hospital, St. Louis Children’s Hospital, Washington University School of Medicine (WUSM) and Barnes‐Jewish College Goldfarb School of Nursing. Along with its medical resources, the campus offers students an academically and socially enriching environment, including:
- Two academic buildings that include laboratories, classrooms, the O.J. Cloughly Alumni Library, a 300‐ seat auditorium, and administrative facilities.
- Barnes & Noble College bookstore adjacent to campus.
- Residence Hall which offers dining facilities and provides student housing accommodations for 274 students staffed by trained resident assistants and a full‐time residence life coordinator.
St. Louis is a major city in Missouri along the Mississippi River. Its iconic, 630-ft. Gateway Arch, built in the 1960s, honors the early 19th-century explorations of Lewis and Clark and America's westward expansion in general. Replica paddlewheelers ply the river, offering views of the arch. The Soulard district is home to barbeque restaurants and clubs playing blues music.
- Residence Hall features comfortable double-occupancy rooms and apartment-like suites with private bedrooms, semi-private bathrooms, study lounges, laundry facilities, and kitchenettes.
- Residence Hall Shared Room: $5,880 per academic year
- Declining Balance Meal Plan (required for freshmen): $5,021 per academic year
- Residence Hall Suite Single Room: $6,936 per academic year
- Declining Balance Meal Plan Option 1 (for returning students): $4,135 per academic year
- Declining Balance Meal Plan Option 2 (for returning students): $5,021 per academic year
- Summer Residence Hall Fee: $180 weekly
Courses available 1Health and Medicine 1
Be the first one!