|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Southwestern University
Southwestern University, a private, four-year, undergraduate, Liberal Arts College offers the following facilities:
- Athletics- The athletics team at Southwestern College is a member of the NCAA Division III competition in basketball, cross country, golf, soccer, swimming and diving, tennis, and track and field for men and women; men’s baseball and lacrosse, and women’s softball and volleyball. This provides the necessary opportunity to students to thrive in academic as well as non – academic activities.
- Living- To assist in the transition to college and to enhance academic success, all new students who have fewer than four full semesters in college are required to live on-campus. While upper class students may live on- or off-campus after their second year, the fact that 83% of our enrolled students live on-campus shows that most students choose to remain on-campus, even after their second year.
- Student Organizations - SU offers over 90 registered organizations on campus which gives numerous opportunities for involvement outside the classroom. These organizations represent interests that range from student legislation to social activism, literary publications to Greek Life.
- Safety and Security - Security and safety are very important at Southwestern University, and the Police Department has state certified police officers who patrol the campus 24 hours-a-day, seven days-a-week, year-round to ensure the safety of the University community.
- Dining Services – SU offers great meal plans to the students according to their budget. The catering service strives at producing quality food products and services to ensure the satisfaction of the SU community.
Southwestern University is located in historic Georgetown, a 30 minute drive north of the Texas State Capital, Austin. It is easily accessible by air and road, from Interstate Highway 35 as well as Highway 130.
All incoming First-Year students are required to complete the online form, Preferences for First-Year Living Experience, which can be found in your student portal in WebAdvisor.
The application for housing must be completed after a student has placed her/his enrollment deposit to Southwestern University and returned to: Office of Admission, Southwestern University, P.O. Box 770, Georgetown, Texas, 78627-0770. This information will serve as a permanent record and will assist the housing staff during the room assignment process.
Courses available 10Accounting and Finance 2 Applied and Pure Sciences 3 Business and Management 1 Computer Science and IT 1 English Language 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 1 Mass Communication & Media 1
Be the first one!