About this course
The master of education with a noteworthy in a custom curriculum low-frequency inabilities is intended for the individuals who wish to win an underwriting in a specialized curriculum as a component of their graduate degree. At least 36 hours is needed for the graduate degree. Underwriting in low frequency incapacities may be earned with 33 credit hours. At least 9 credit hours is needed for a temporary support. EDUC 512 Action Research must be finished inside of the initial 15 credit hours of the system of study.
Note: For information on tuition fees, please contact the university directly.
- Complete graduate application forms
- Provide current resume
- Sumbit two professional letters of recommendation (at least one from a current or former employer)
- Turn in one-page personal essay
- Submit unofficial transcript from a bachelor’s degree-granting institution. Official transcripts must be received within 8 weeks following the start of class.
- Be a current, licensed teacher